KOJO has an exciting opportunity for a Sports Presentation Producer to join our Perth team and contribute to our purpose to captivate audiences with creativity that influences, entertains, and inspires. We live for the moment when the story completely consumes you.
At KOJO, how we do business is as important as the business we do so…. first things first, you must be a great human! Our team is close knit and caring and we all work to and within our values.
A very close second, you must be a little bit of a sport nut! KOJO’s services cover the entire fan journey: brand and strategy development, marketing, digital, social, sports presentation, game-day production, content production, broadcast, streaming, commercial and activation work. Our clients include major events, significant tournaments, national sporting bodies, clubs and commercial sponsors.
About the role:
Based at one of the most beautiful sports facilities in the world, Optus Stadium, and reporting to the Head of Delivery, this role will work within the KOJO Sport team to lead and support as a producer primarily in Perth but also across KOJO’s work globally.
- You’ll manage the sports presentation and experience services for some of KOJO’s clients including pre-production, game day, rehearsals, club and commercial game day assets and activations, performers and entertainment, as per the client’s brief.
- You will work with our team to actively develop KOJO’s accounts, identifying opportunities and growth areas for new business in the Perth market.
- You will actively learn, understand and apply the KOJO Sport philosophy, including the FanX model and strategy and look to apply this knowledge to developing shows for our clients.
- Outside of producing and showcalling game day events, your role is to also manage and develop ongoing relationships specifically with our Perth based clients. Through your experience and strong relationships, you will develop and manage work executed to the highest quality, ensuring our planning, communication and delivery make us easy and enjoyable to work with
- One of your core responsibilities will be to perform game day crew roles. Having experience as a showcaller, or the desire to grow in that role is a definite plus. You will also be required to cover other game day roles as required; from floor-manager to production coordinator depending on the requirements on the day. Adaptability is something you pride yourself on.
- You’ll get to work with an exceptional, tight knit team with ‘behind the scenes’ access to world-class sporting events.
- You are an experienced Producer who’s adept at pulling together production schedules, ideas, plans, documentation, training material, budgets, run sheets and reports, and able to perform game day crew roles (e.g., Showcaller, Floor Manager etc).
- You’re able to identify and help build on the ground teams (including suppliers, contractors, freelancers and KOJO employees) and confident in running client facing and internal meetings.
- You thrive under pressure, remaining cool and calm at all times.
- Fast paced environments are your thing – you love tight deadlines and getting things done no matter what.
- With your superior attention to detail, you are extremely organised and able to pull together a clear and detailed event run sheet and stick to it as required, right down to the second something needs to happen.
- You are agile and adaptable, thinking on your feet effortlessly.
- You have the ability to apply problem-solving skills to production challenges, juggling multiple tasks at once.
- You are able to work both independently and as a member of a dedicated team, and proactively offer and communicate new ideas with your colleagues.
- People love to work with you because you are caring, genuine and positive even in the toughest of situations, always representing KOJO’s values and how we play
- You understand that working with sport is not a traditional 9-5 gig and will be happy to attend shoots, match days and rehearsals at venues across Australia, which will often fall outside traditional working hours.
- You are willing and able to travel interstate and internationally as required
KOJO is an independent, sport, experiences and entertainment company. With nine locations across Australia and New Zealand, we exist to captivate audiences globally with creativity that engages, entertains and inspires within the sport, activations, events, film, TV and streaming industries.
KOJO Sport is a market leader in developing fan first sports marketing and sports experiences. We specialise in creating closer connections between sports, brands and fans. With over 20 years of experience in live sport, we draw on a deep understanding of what matters to fans, delivering compelling, memorable and commercially focused sports experiences. We're proud to work with our valued clients and partners to create world-class integrated sporting experiences.
KOJO is proud to be recognised on the Best Places to Work in Australia in 2022 and 2023 and constantly strives to create a flourishing culture where our people can grow and thrive.
Our values guide everything we do; we are genuine, caring, curious and fearless. Whilst we are in the business of creativity, we always do business with heart. Come and be part of realising our dream to be one of the world’s greatest creative studios.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW to find out more.